It's funny when the first time I saw you.I don't even know that we are in the same PR class.
One day,I and my friend went to office to settle the ptptn loan things. We're kinda lost there,coincident you were there.So we just approach you.Surprisingly, you were really kind to help us call your friend and ask.After all,I don't really pay any attention towards you.The next day when I entered the class, I saw you were helping the lecturer to set up the projector and laptop. My friend say that you were the emcee during Orientation Day.LOL!can't remember either..It's already March and going to end soon,and I just know your existance.haha...You know when I start to like you?Is the time during my presentation,I accidentally off the projector and I was quite freak out there as I don't know how to on it back.Not like others,just sit down there,you came out and fix it for me without any words..Since then,I started to stalk you as this is one of my favourite hobby..XD
The more I know about you,the more I felt that your life is kinda sad..why?everyday,everytime,anywhere,whatever you do,you always do it all alone.not one is by your side,not even one friend of yours.You're eating alone,stay at computer room alone..I felt sympathy for you..We're same age,how good if you were same year with me.Unfortunately,you're already third year student and graduate soon.This means I will never able to see you anymore.
I will start to miss you when I don't see you in school...Without you,my battery will never fully charge,it will half way hang..T_T
Mr.J,take care and be more socialise,ok?You're broadcast student!
IMY.....
One day,I and my friend went to office to settle the ptptn loan things. We're kinda lost there,coincident you were there.So we just approach you.Surprisingly, you were really kind to help us call your friend and ask.After all,I don't really pay any attention towards you.The next day when I entered the class, I saw you were helping the lecturer to set up the projector and laptop. My friend say that you were the emcee during Orientation Day.LOL!can't remember either..It's already March and going to end soon,and I just know your existance.haha...You know when I start to like you?Is the time during my presentation,I accidentally off the projector and I was quite freak out there as I don't know how to on it back.Not like others,just sit down there,you came out and fix it for me without any words..Since then,I started to stalk you as this is one of my favourite hobby..XD
The more I know about you,the more I felt that your life is kinda sad..why?everyday,everytime,anywhere,whatever you do,you always do it all alone.not one is by your side,not even one friend of yours.You're eating alone,stay at computer room alone..I felt sympathy for you..We're same age,how good if you were same year with me.Unfortunately,you're already third year student and graduate soon.This means I will never able to see you anymore.
I will start to miss you when I don't see you in school...Without you,my battery will never fully charge,it will half way hang..T_T
Mr.J,take care and be more socialise,ok?You're broadcast student!
IMY.....
No comments:
Post a Comment