Dear diary,
I'm very emo now..I want to cry out loud but I can't.I'm too tired of doing that.I don't know who I can talk to now,feel helpless..No one can help me to solve the problem.Everyone has their own burden and they seems like handling it very well..For me,I think that I have too much to handle till I don't know what should I do first.I'm the group leader for two group assignment.I thought that I can handle it well although this G is making me sick,but I was wrong.I don't have any assistant to help me although my members willing to help.I knew that they have alots to do like me,but I just don't want them to help me.Because I don't want to give any burden to them and add more pressure on them,so I rather do it myself than rely on others.I don't really like to rely on others.End up,I slept four hours per day.My battery is going to dry..argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I need a vacation badly!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye..T.T..back to assignment world.
PS:tml heading to Mid Valley to take pic for my assignment and to Sungai Wang for korean food fair!!hahahaha...at least I get to rest one day..there's enough for me..XD
>Listening to 倪安东-幸福事小<
No comments:
Post a Comment