Pages

March 6, 2011

Not in mood..T_T

Thought of going back to hometown will make my mind more clearer and relax,but it seems like it doesn't work at all.First,few days ago,I was really piss off with this fucking guy,G,and thought that might be I was too emotional,so made a decision,wanna go home and repent.But seems like my hateness toward him doesn't change at all.When I was doing my assignment,it reminds me that I told him to give me the information asap since we gonna pass up it next week yet he still can give me alot of excuse.His face showing I'M NOT GUILTY FOR WHAT I'VE DONE makes me feel more hateful!So,I swear to myself,I will just put his name for once in my group assignment althought he didn't contribute anything,and for the next semester,I WILL NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN AND NEVER SAME GROUP WITH HIM ANYMORE!Second,I was worried about my mom.Everytime I go back,she will complaint to me everything that my auntie did.She cannot endure anymore,seeing her suffers like this and I as a daughter can't to anything,make me feel more sad..Before I went back to KL,she keep on gave me money,keep on ask me whether I had enough money to use or not..She scared I starving because I don't have money to eat.I just want her to know don't worry about me,your daughter me is a tough person,won't die so early.God,if YOU were listened to my pray now,PLEASE!Don't let my mom suffer again at this age.She already old and can't handle it.PLEASE!!

No comments: