Pages

March 1, 2011

Another jerk in my class...

Today another story to tell.Another jerk in my class!Why can't I met some sweet and humorous guy or maybe adorable and gorgeous gay?Instead,I met some hateful and act like a rascal person!I really really beh tahan lor!!!!!!!Let's name him as G.
G is my coursemate.Serious speaking,I don't really like him in especially the way he react.He like to pretend knowing everything,talk craps which is really stupid and lame craps and he is very lazy when come to do assignment!All this I can endure,what make me really pissoff today is he called me at 4am early in the morning just to call me signed for his fucking attendance since he is going to absent the class!And as you know,first thing in my hate list is DON'T DISTURB ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!and this G already cross my boundary by doing so,and then he can be so annoying keep on call and call and call until I answer his call only he will stop calling.BUT,I didn't answer his call at all,I was so frustrated at that time then I switch off the phone.Well,you maybe think after that he will just send a message and tell me.NO!!!Ya,he did that!BUT,about 6.45am,he called again,and I don't feel like pick up the call.Guess what happen next?He didn't stop from calling me from 6.45 am to 8.15am!Can you imagine within that period,how many call he already made?Wah!!I really really hate him deep inside my heart lor!Why this guy so fucking PO MA(cantonese word) de?Screw him mann,ass hole people!!Just for his indeed,he can keep on bothering people without any second thought!Chill..chill..chill...phew~
At last,I didn't signed for him because the lecturer don't allow.Even if lecturer didn't notice,I would never sign for him!and for the assignment part,I don't care liao..If he don't do work and keep on give me a stupid excuse,I swear I will complaint to my lecturer!Don't say I never give him any chance!
grrrhhh......after all,why I care?he is not my somebody or anybody!Piss me off,and you'll get to pay for it!Don't play play with me!

PS:Listening to 林俊杰-记得

No comments: