Pages

March 18, 2011

S.T,R.E,S.S

Do you ever have the feeling of shouting out loud when you are stress?
Do you ever have the feeling of crying out loud when you are stress?
Do you ever have the feeling of scolding all the vulgar words when you are stress?
Do you ever have the feeling of letting all your anger on someone when you are stress?
Do you ever have the feeling of jumping off the sea when you are stress?
Do you ever have the feeling of throwing away everything when you are stress?
Do you ever have the feeling of driving your car and go bang something when you are stress?
Do you ever have the feeling of going back to hometown when you are stress?
I HAVE!what can I do?
ANS: I listened to sad song and at the same time cry non-stop.My way of releasing stress...
How about you?


PS: listening to 周杰伦-给我一首歌的时间

No comments: