Pages

February 7, 2010

shop shop shop!!!

I'm exhausted..T_T..after my morning shift,went home and had a nap,after that rush to working place to fetch Tong and then....JUSCO!!here we come~~my god!!alot of people sial!!we were like a mad woman,desperate searching the parking and finally found one!yeah!!XD
ok,mission start!! search for clothing,went to Padini,Soda and bought some there..then,we went in to Body Shop since I have the member card,thought that got 20% discount..but..TAK ADA!T_T

I bought this perfume,i really love it so muchhhh..only cost RM 45..tong bought a face powder which cost only RM75..
and then we went to comic shop,i bought this two book and tong bought Sin Chan..and we get the free gift from them..

.
.
free gift..XD
PS:I LOVE FREE STUFF!!


Finally,I use my own money to buy this book!!I want it sooo much after I knew that this writter,come out a few new book..book name~I still love you...

At the end of the day,I spent almost RM200++ for all this..and>>
I SWIPE MY CARD THREE TIMES WITHIN ONE HOUR!!!each bill cost me RM50++
*heart is bleeding*



BUT,haha..nevermind..this month will get my angpau money and my monthly salary from dad,and also my pay...so..lalala~~

I'm tired..안녕..


No comments: