Pages

March 3, 2010

this world is sucks with this people!!!

Why cant people think things from the positive side instead of negative side?why everyone think that a person who score good result in their study is a very clever person?why everyone think that if you study form 6,you will be able to enter local university?and why do they think about those who fail their result,they would not able to continue study unless their family is rich enough to send them to oversea or let them study in college?I really don’t understand why nowadays people thinking is getting narrow and narrow?sometime,I getting fed up with this people…stpm results just came out few days ago..on that day,my phone ring nonstop,miss call,message..you know what?i never reply any one of them..i very piss off seriously..my aunty who never contact me before,suddenly call me and ask me what’s my result?wtf!!realistic siul!!!everyone just bother that piece of paper,how many A’s u get,what’s ur pointer,bla bla bla..but do they really care or know that how much we student put a lot of effort on it not?how much I spent my time to study my econs or business just to hope that I will get good result on it?NO!!!no one bother!!if you don’t bother,then stop asking me what’s my result!!now I tell you all,I get 3.0!!

econs 3.0,

business 3.33,

maths 3.0

and PA 2.67

yeah!!look properly before asking me anything..ok..the result is over..now come to application to local uni…this is what I really fed up when people sarcastically asking me about it…my result is just nice for me to enter uni..I just apply only,doesn’t mean that I’m comfirm to enter the uni and study the course I wanted!!is it my fault that I try to seek for newspaper regarding the college intake?is it my fault that I try to apply scholarship?i tell you people,I’m a humanbeing,I’m not a GOD!i cant predict that what will happen to me…maybe the next second after I type this word,I die straight away due to too emotional..if my pointer is enough for me to enter local uni,I swear I would never ever searching for the college information!!is because a lot of my friend,senior,their pointer is higher than me,but why cant they enter uni and end up study in somewhere else?so do I..everyone assume that I 100%COMFIRM enter local uni..but do they know when you are trying to find some information not just for ourself,for our friend too,end up they just tell you:”ala,you no need find lar,you sure enter uni also..”I had been hear this from someone since I taking result..i know she is joking..i don’t mind you say one or two times,but she say more than that,if you were me,cant you endure not?can you pretend like nothing happen and joke around with her?everyone had their limit..is hurt you know when the friend you care say that to you!!she is right,I always do thing that follow my way..but that is just certain thing..i do care people feeling whenever i made a decision,i'm not a cold-blooded animal,i'm a human!take it or leave it!this is me!true friend would never judge you or angry you on certain thing,they will correct you and you will accept it nicely!fair?

PS:STOP ASKING ME MY RESULT!!!!!I ALREADY POST IT HERE!!IF YOU ASK AGAIN,I GOING TO BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!

No comments: