Pages

March 27, 2010

Definition of Gay..

PS:before you continue to read the article below,please be PREPARED..if you are a sensitive person,back off mann!!!OK,start!!
Well...to me...gay can divided to two type:PUBLIC GAY and HIDDEN GAY..


PUBLIC GAY
this type of gay is very obvious as you can see it everywhere,everyday and anytime..the way they behaved is enough for you to judge...I definite a gay from their personality..they look soft,politely,the way they walk..and then when they talk,their hand will swing here and there..believe me!then their eyes will blink nonstop..*faint*..and most important,you can't even differentiate whether they are actually a real gay or not..because some of them maybe look very very cool..but when they are with their partner,my god!all sort of thing will come out..Mostly,these type of gay,they are brave enough to express their emotion on face as they laugh in a gay way,angry in a gay way......I like this type of gay..because you will realise almost 60% of them is a good looking guy..

HIDDEN GAY
this type of gay best described as OLD VIRGIN!Mostly,their age is above 50..their emotion are unstable,they look disgusting as they didn't take care of their face especially when they reach the age of 40..and you know,when people getting older,they are mature enough to think..so this type of gay don't really show the characteristic of gay in public place..they are HIDDEN!!I personally describe an old man as a gay as they really hate woman,they prefer guy than girl,they reach the age of 50 and yet haven't married,and wear a silver ring at the fourth finger start from left on the right hand..example,my DM,Mr Steven..you must always remember that OLD GAY,they are very DEMANDING!!!!they are worst than woman..everything want PERFECT!!

No matter how,I still like gay because I think that they are more caring compare to girl...how about you?

PS:NO OFFEND TO ANY GAY OUT THERE...I LOVE YOU ALL,YOU KNOW~~

No comments: