Pages

February 1, 2010

I went to visit my bfff!!XD

well well well.....haha...today I'm extreaming happy!!you know why?because I went to KL and meet my beloved bff-Ooi and her friends..hehe..Let begin the story with some nice picture here.
1st...me,tong and yt reach at Pudu and met Pui there..and then we went to eat KFC as our breakfast...

outside the KFC,see the two thing on top of my head is interesting...so..haha..
and then when ooi reach there,she bring us go to eat Pepper Lunch...we walk all the way from Pudu to Pavillion just to eat the lunch..since ooi strongly recommend,so ma golor..give her face..hehe..but is nice!and is not expensive..only cost us about RM14..worth it!!





pui and tong order Salmon Rice...


yt order Onagi Rice..


me order Chicken Rice..with egg..


ooi order Beef Rice..


Look!how happy she is when she get to eat her favourite meat...she keep telling me that beef is nice...BUT,i cant eat...due to the religion thing..T_T
Ooi tong come join us later..he is one of ooi's friend..very friendly and he become the tour guide along our journey...hehe..XD

he insist want us to take this photo..he say:"so that when you go home,you can tell your mom I go Cameron Highland"...=.=!!


me and tong crazy for the colour light..green represent ss501 fans...

blue represent Suju fans..

please forgive my uncivilized pose..lalala~~

husband and wife photo when back to oldies..their face is always look moody,fierce and sad...
but now..
.
.
.


this otaku..even post also different from us...



is actually a store room..

High 5!!



the one standing beside ooi is Ooi tong...











I conquer the world!!!
this shop is really weird..they use the tiger doll to cover the model's head...=.=!!

haha...when me and tong saw this,1st thing come to our mind is take down the photo and show to Graham and ask him when he open a shop in Pavillion....XD

That's it..end of our trip..tomorrow back to work and face the China people..*faint*

No comments: