
To my beloved Ooi Lik Wen and Lim Chin Yean....
I would like to apologize for I what I had done for the past few days...I'm really really sorry for not replying your message and not answering your call..currently,as you all know,I'm busy working..by the time I came back from work,is already midnight...I'm really really sorry..I guess I just can use this as an excuse to cover my guiltiness ..
BUT I promise i would not repeat the same mistake again..I will TRY my best to reply your message if I'm not that tired or lazy..sorry ya...love ya always..muackss..XD
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
back to my story again...you know what?I'm getting piss off with the China people!!!they are not only rude,talk so loud like nobody business,dare to smoke at the hotel lobby,retard and they are STUPID!!I can forgive your dumbness,how stupid you are but not stupid till dont even know how to use the air-cond!!come on lar,your country technology are sooooooo sophisticated now,takkanlar air-cond also dont know how to use!!I already teach them how to use,but they insist want someone to on for them,monkey!!they think our staf very free ah...ASSHOLE!!!!and I dont understand since their country is so IN now,why cant they speak English?my god!!everyday come to reception counter and say NI HAO..ZHE GE...what the...=.=!!talk to our malay staf somemore..end up I become the translator!!KNN!!!and then everytime they come,they want an adaptor..I cant give to each of them because is limited...and then when they cant get the thing they want,they start to shout at the lobby!!FUCK!!!excuse me,you think I produce adaptor ah ,where to find so many to give them..you imagine everyday 15 groups,each group got 30poeple,which mean I have to find 195 adaptor for them!!argh!!!yesterday I just scold back to the guest,come reception and shout at us!what kind of attitude is this!!STUPID HUMAN!I wonder when only they start to respect people,talk properly and politely and stop being like a dumb ass!!
phew phew phew.....cool down....XD
at least my mood recover when I check in some handsome guy...but..too bad,some of them are gay..T_T..why?why?why?
BTW,I want to highlight that yeah!!
CONGRATULATIONS
to
CENTURY MAHKOTA HOTEL
FOR WINNING THE TOP 10 MOST DIRTIEST HOTEL IN THE ASIA
is ASIA oh,not in MALAYSIA!!
PS:I LOVE YOU~~사랑해!!
2 comments:
walao...so fat mann that picture hahahah...now soooo pretty liao hahahahha......aiya i understand la...next time dun repeat then can ad lo..muacks!
haha defamation oo.......haha china ppl biasa la...they are popular with their sillyness de ma.. ma de..come to ppl land also act like that...ask them die kao kao la...hahaha
im waiting for you yea! cant wait ad...hehe
haha~~that's why when you call me right,i sense that smth wrong wit ur voice,sure u abit bosong..tats y i no worry that u angry me bcs i noe,we two wont so berkira one..we two vy understanding each other de..haha...
i cant wait to go kl leh!!!1st in my life go without family!!lol!!
Post a Comment