Pages

January 1, 2010

I'M BACK!!!@.@

I'm back from Singapore~~~yeah...XD

banana~~peel banana,peel peel banana.....nice!!first,they baked a pie under it,then,they put the
fruit on top of it...




here..they also have DAISO..everything is $2..here is much bigger and lot of things compare to the DP one..


Sentosa Island night view~~

*night*

*afternoon*

look carefully,is a fake human hanging up there..

*swing swing swing*

did u hear before EARTHQUAKE BREAD??

I shall now announced this is the longest lift in the world..






















I love this cap..is nice and the price is reasonable..

this photo album cost only $1!!!!!cheap sial...



chocolate snow ice....taste nice~~yummy~~








*view of Singapore river*


I love their toilet sign..Although is abit obsene..yet is another type of art....I still remember after I snapped this photo,there's a cute mat salleh told her father:"she is funny,why would she snap the photo outside the toilet?"(see~~you still a kid..)


Men in skirt...woohoo~~

Customer is having their meal on the wheel chair..don't misunderstand..they are not OKU..is the restaurant unique design~~

This is the shirt that yiting had mentioned earlier to me..when you turn on the music,the graphic on the shirt will move according to the beat~~at first,I want bought it for yiting birthday's present..but very expensive..cost about $39.90...


there's a watch brand name POLICE!!!is there a brand name THIEF perhaps??lalala~~

first time I saw this kind of design...creative!!!..i know i'm SUANG GU...if you don't like the blue one..you can choose the pink one..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

new brand Coke..named ZERO...and is really zero..the energy is 0,the calory is 0,the sugar is 0 too~~taste bad..don't order it next time..

ahahaha...someone should came to this shop..(you know who you are,otaku~~)


this is the first time I saw the worm in short distance..hehe..XD

They did delivered donuts!!!!!!!wonder why M'sia don't have..T_T

Christmas tree in some shopping complex~~




My first dinner having here..and you know what?I had a nightmare here!my aunt ordered me bowl of soup,and then you know lar,you need chicken to boil a bowl of soup,at here,instead of using pure chicken,they use "kampung"chicken!argh!!!!while I enjoying my soup,i saw this black chicken bone!!ewwww......it's look like a frog!a dead frog!!!!!#%^&*^&(%^+*
In my whole life,I never ever eat frog before and I swear,after this incident,I'm not going to eat or touch frog ANYMORE!!!!!I SWEAR!!

1 comment:

LikWen said...

yo!!!!!!!!!! So nice lo ish!!!! ENVY SIUL!!! hahaha..oh the clinic toilet i saw before in tv..so special le design... the waiter and waitress all wear nurse and doctor de outfit ar? haha...walao i love the first one too!! the pie!!..haha i wan go ler wei...