Pages

February 4, 2010

bla bla bla...

Today,wake up early in the morning just to attend the stupid training organise by hotel for all the new staff...teach us how to communicate with guest etc..during the talk,I was half asleep,half awake..wth=.=!!since I'm not paying fully attention to the lecturer,so I start to think what had happened to me recently..one word to describe me,SUEI!!
1.scolded by the GM's secretary for fooling around the toilet corner..
2.warn by the security department because we park our car inside the hotel which we workers cant even go to the place..
3.there is a pervert at my working place there name R..he is soooo damn lazy..I wonder how he get the GSO position!
4.everyday facing the China guest by asking this and that,they are so fucking demanding!!!
(yesterday a china human call me and told me that his room got mosquitoes!then,ask me what to do,then I say kill it lar!then he laugh and say ya hor!idiot!!!!)
Since my mood not good,so i decided to go to my bff house and call her to dye my hair..haha..ok,my hair is done..after that,we go to pizza hut and eat pizza!!!!yeah(since i craving for it long time ago~~)





I'm sleepy..안녕...*.*

1 comment:

LikWen said...

walao..zhen de shi mei nv ler........................hahahahah