Pages

January 2, 2013

Memories in 2012 and a new year started..>>

Look back in 2012,start to realize a lot of thing has changed including me.I would not say that 2012 is bad,but at least I had learned some lessons,met some new friends,gain some knowledge that would useful to me in future,went through hard time,fought with loved ones and with all the things that I'd been experienced,family is the best one and the only one who stayed beside you no matter what happen.Let me sum up all the things that happened in 2012.
1st,I met a lot of new friends and all sort of peoples,happy go lucky,crazy,fun,kind peoples.I'm glad that I have them as my friends.
2nd,I lost a friend.A friend that I thought he is good and never lies to our friendship.Eventually,turn out I'm the one who stupidly appreciate this friendship while he just treat me as a course-mate.
3rd,I tears a lot.For no reason,for some reason,for people I cared,for people I loved.
4th,For all I'd been through,I hurt,I learned,I grew up and became a tough person.I told myself,next time,no more soft-hearted,no more trust on others especially those that you only known for one or two years,no more enduring sarcastic people.
5th,bought a lot of book regarding finance,investment,psychology,self-esteem.Books,the only thing that you can learn a lot beside own experience.
 
6th,first time sit on plane and the first place that I went is Sabah.
    
7th,went Bangkok with coursemates for vacation!First time spoke different language at different country with different culture.
 

8th,went to Big Bang concert and this is the most happiest thing in my life.No regret.
 

9th,spent a lot of times with my mum.As I grow up,I realise she is getting old and forgetful.She'd been suffering during olden times and it's my duty and responsibilities to take care of her,make her laugh,bring her go everywhere,treat her nice food eventhou end up she's the one who come out money and talk to her more often.
10th, got several concert jobs and the paid is high.Most important,the experience is unforgettable.
                


And today is 2/1/2013 !!!

My 2013 Resolutions as shown below:
>>No more living in the past,grew up and be independent!
>>Not care much on others.Do your own thing and let others speak.
>>No more tolerance to sarcastic people,fake people.
>>Those who worth to be friend,have them and those who don't,ignore them.
>>No more tears,no more hurt.
>>A trip to Taiwan with my family and close friends.
>>Smile more,Laugh more and enjoy while I can.
Till then,don't forget Life goes on!
 and

Happy New Year!!

Au revoir!<3 p="p">

PS:listening to Kelly Clarkson-Dark Side

No comments: