Pages

January 28, 2013

GDA & We Love Asia Concert~




Before I start,give me a shout out>>>>YEAHHHHHHHH!!!I'm now Year 3 Sem 1 student aka final year in my uni life.Time flies.Really fast.I can barely remember what was happened during my Year 1 uni life.Fun?Excited?Crazy?Or maybe all above.So first week of Year 3 student life is kinda fun.By fun I mean I get to see my coursemates,jokes around,gossip around and I got a job again!This time,it is none other than working at The 27th Golden Disk Award Samsung Galaxy!Are you fucking kidding me?I get to pay to see so many group of Korean Artist!Well,I would not said this event is huge as MAMA(Mnet Music Award).Since my friend only need two crew,so it must be me and my beloved friend.Others,nahhh....!Too bad~
So,let's the picture do the talking!^^

 Golden opportunity to work as a crew for this award!(One more job added in my resume)

 Goo Hara(Kara's member)

 Errr...not sure who are they...Teen Top?

 CN Blue performing~!!^^

 Jong Hyun(CN Blue's member)

 Yong Hwa(CN Blue's member)
PS:He is darn good looking in real life!!!!*faint*

 SHINee receiving awards!!

 Onew(SHINee's member)

 Doo Joon & Jun Hyung(B2ST's member)
PS:Can't take my eyes off Doo Joon!!

 Epik High performing~~~
PS:gahhhh....one of their member is effing handsome lorrrrr!!!!!

 SISTAR performing...~

 Super Junior receiving award!!

 KARA receiving award~!

Last,but not least,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
G-Dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS:Shout till my throat hurt when he keep on coming on stage to receive award.
His performance>>THE BEST AMONG ALL!!!!!!!
LOL!Ignore my crazyness over him! <3 .="" br="">




Well,let me summarized this two day event:
1st:All korean group especially those new group and some other korean group CAN'T SING!!They are all lips sync!!!Those who can really sing are YG Family,Ailee,B2ST..(Not sure about SuJu and SHINee as we left earlier before they performed)
2nd:Those girl group-OMFG!I don't know which word to best describe their flawless skin and their super duper horrible long and pretty leg!(Hyuna is darn pretty and cute!!)
3rd:The crowd is not big as the ticket is damn expensive!

PS:Our paid was cut due to our irresponsible attitude(I apologized for that due to our desperate-ness to see GD!) and I think I will never work for the company that hired me for this event as they don't provide food at all for us and expect us to work for 8 hours!WTF!
PPS:When there's good thing arrived,there's always bad thing follow behind!

After GDA,it's party time!This time,I don't get any job offer for We Love Asia Concert held at Sepang on 19th & 20th..My first time attending rave party and it is not fun at all.Or maybe a little bit fun at first and as you dance and dance and getting tired,there are no alcohol for you to drink knowing that they sell one can of alcohol for RM15!I rather lick my sweat!=.=!However,get to see RedFoo of LMFAO..Nice!*thumbs up*

Till then....
안녕~
 

No comments: