Pages

March 3, 2013

A little updates here....

A little updates here..
Well,now is week 8,a week whereby I need to rush my assignment due date,mid term,presentation,not to forget I have interview to attend since I'm going for industrial training for next sem!Hoorayyyyy!!!I'd been waiting for this you know!I'm excited to meet new people out there,get to work in new environment,events,concerts..gahhh!!I'm just so excited but I hate interview!Especially job interview!I don't know what question they will ask me and when I'm panic,I tend to give nonsense answer!Whatever is it,just be prepared!Since I had read so many books for the past few years,it should be alright for me to handle this situation..
Ever since my dad complaining about my temper,I decided to change it.Seriously!Thou you guys will doubt it,I'm changing slowly.Not because my dad want me to,but I just want to do so.I realised is a MUST to have a good temper when you start to step out of the society and deal with people.And now,in order to survive in cruel world,there's one principle that I keep reminding myself-Have a good manner!No matter what you do,if you respect people,eventually people will respect you back and look up on you.Manner is important!
And as you know there's a conflict happened among course mates,turn out I don't care anymore.When my friend keep telling me how she's being ignored by another person,although I cared that person as well,I just told my friend don't bother anymore. I told her let her be,if she want stay with us,she will,if don't,then let her be,no point keep forcing her to stay with us.I really reach the level whereby I don't care anymore!C'mon,is 2013!I don't live in past anymore,I just want everything to be peace in this year.!
And yeah,Chester See and Jason Chen is in Malaysia and I'm stuck in Malacca!Regret for not going to see them!T__T
Before I left,there is a song that caught my attention recently.I keep on reply in my playlist.

>>Bruno Mars-When I was your man



Listen to it.!This song is just damn heartbroken and make me tears..T^T

Chaos~

PS:listening to Bruno Mars-When I was your man

No comments: