Pages

December 16, 2012

Random story..

Everyone has something they are afraid of.Ghost,parents,tiger,lion bla bla bla.For me personally, I think the most scariest thing in the world is human being.You know,it is not scary to tear one person mask,it is more scarier to know the true color of that person behind the mask.I'd been investigating some psychology books,learning how to see someone's personality through the way they act.Well,I just love to study this kind of book.I will said that I'm good in observing people thou,but sometimes I fail.Or I might get mistaken of what I've judge. Jealousy, won't cause any harm but if the desire of getting something is too strong,it hurts too.
I have a friend.Let's name her as C.Her love life is very dramatic yet complicated.Not complicated thou,but she likes to flirt.When I first met her,I never knew her real personality until something happen,I slowly realise that she is not an easy person as what I thought.Honestly speaking, despite all the bad thing I gossip with my friends,I don't really hate her.I even thought of maybe because of her family background that cause her to act that way,or maybe she just feel insecure.In her every relationship,before she broke up with that guy,she will find another guy to replace the current one.She gives a lot of excuse to flirt.The guy is not good,treat her bad,ignore her,arrogant,self-center.She told all this to the targeted guy,in the end,they broke up,and quickly she hook up another new boyfriend. I know her trick to tackle a guy.But what I dislike is,why can't you break up first before you find another one?You said people hurt you,but do you know the feeling of betray by someone you love?You plays people feeling!I hate seeing someone go around and mess with other's feeling.I chose to ignore this matter after knowing the truth.Because if I were to care much,our friendship gone.She shouldn't told me her things to me and I shouldn't care to listen.After all,I'm the one who get judged and labeled as the BAD person.
Sometimes,knowing so much things is bad.
Story end.
The moral of the story is Don't just because you unsure your feeling and go mess around with others.

PS:listening to Taylor Swift-We'll never ever get together

No comments: