I'm getting lazy in updating my blog.Reason being because I got Instagram!You know what,every morning I woke up and every night before I sleep,the first thing I will see my Instagram then Twitter then Facebook. Facebook no longer is my priority in my list.Will consider to shut down my facebook account if only I'm allow to do so.
Before I start complaining, expressing my feeling, I guess this post will be the longest one.So, is ok if you guys choose to leave my blog now.
Ok!It's December!Finally came to the end of 2012, the end of the world. Everyone start to talk about it, how they going to die, what should they do bla bla bla.Personally, I would say "Ala!Nonsense lar!Please lar!Come On!" But,I didn't do that. You know when everyone posted the news on the world will be dark for three days with bunch of theories, evidence, all the scientist talk about it, it's difficult for you not to trust it!When my mum told me on 23rd we go Singapore,my cousin beside me said:"Hey,it's world end!Cannot go!!" I was like,stunned for a minute and told mum change the date to other day beside 21-23.Nahh...I'm not superstitious, I just obey what the scientist told us which is stay at home and watch TV.
Fine!Let's not discuss about this topic!Just for your info,I had gone through a hectic war last week.You know,never once in my life,never ever,I met an ego woman!I had met a lot of ego man,but do you heard of ego woman?Yeah!Congrats me because I just met this ego woman last week!
On 8 Dec, it's Thirst 2012 aka a rave party held at Sepang International Circuit and I was working as one of the ticketing crew. My roomate working as well with her bunch of coursemate. So,here's the thing. There's two cars following my car to Sepang. I'd told them to standby my house by 12pm sharp!So,everyone was punctual except for this bitch!As you know,I really hate waiting people and this bitch late for 20minutes!I called Tong to contact her and report her current location to me.But,she keep on say "On the way" without telling Tong her current situation.It's ok.After she reached,she sit my car.Everyone is waiting for her.When she enter my car,she don't even bother to apologize but show me that kind of 5 cent face!Hello!Who should be on fire now!You are late and yet dare to show me your angry face!The first sentence come out from her mouth is "NOT MY FAULT!IS MY SISTER FAULT!" wtffffff!!!I'm not asking why you are late,but aren't you suppose to apologize first?No manners at all!!Then,when back home that time,another pattern!Her parents called her and ask why she late.She answer back without considering I'm there,she said:"I'm not driving leh.I sitting people's car.She is waiting for friend.I can't do anything!"wtfffffff!!!!!Ok!I get what you mean,bitch!I will TRY to rush home asap!Damn her!After this,no more concert job for her d!With such attitude, I really feel like throwing my pad with full of blood at her face(my aunty visit on that day)!!AND,while working,she is being rude to the elderly.I don't mean to be harsh,but this woman got no parents to teach!In chinese, no jia jiao(家教)!gahhhh....whatever is it,now over d.The next time I see this bitch,I will pretend not knowing her.She dare to post at Twitter and scold people after this incident.May GOD bless you,bitch!
This semester,I don't like.Because it is short sem,everything was so rush.And conflicts happen when we do assignment.Haiz..I'm sick of it d.Already two year do group assignment and now come out this problem.Up to you people lar..
Recently,I'm getting closer with my juniors.Honestly speaking,hanging out with them is fun.Because they don't gossip about others much.Even they have,they only talk about those people that I myself also dislike he/she character.Maybe there's too much internal conflict happen in my class, too much gossip till I start to feel sick and tired of it,with the juniors I find myself very happy hanging out with them.I personally already the joker, there's a another guy who like to joke and laugh as loud as me!WOW!This is cool!
There's a fun yet true thing I wanna share you guys. As you getting old,seriously,every conflicts,every quarrel,it seems like nothing for you because you will slowly realise that you spend too much time on caring those small matter,eventually you will get tired.Is better everyday you mix with a bunch of happy go lucky people rather than stay with a bunch of bitter guard face people.People will not stop talking bad behind you.So,why bother?I know the moment I mix with juniors,hang out with them,there's a rumor going around but I choose to ignore it.What should I bother while I happily enjoy my life?Who cares!
To C,I think both of us had some misunderstanding,however,I chose not to confront you. As what I always say,people who know you,no need to explain;people who don't know you, what's the point of explaining?!
So,that's the end of my story!Thanks for spending time reading my story!
Oh Ya!My holiday start now till next year!HooRAyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Till then,........
Heart you guys~!
PS:listening to My Love-Monday Kiz

No comments:
Post a Comment