Pages

December 1, 2011

There's a bitch name Y

I got lot of things wanna say,wanna complain,wanna update in my blog,but I have no time.
I'm too busy with assignments,relationship,conflicts..
Recently,there's a conflict happened between me and that a bitch named Y.
I should listened to my BFF earlier on not to stay with your course mate or else you are digging your own grave!Perhaps,I already buried myself inside the grave.
At first,this Y was kind,show her generous to us,show how polite she is,even now she still wearing that mask.
My hatred towards her is not begin just with a small matter,but I had tolerate her for several times.I'm not saying that I'm perfect or I'm a kind woman who can forgive anyone!Her attitude make me sick!
She acts as though like she is a princess!She acts like she know everything(Helo!You're not Wikipedia mann!)She acts like she very good in everything(You are not a computer either!)
All she know is how to ACT!
All these things I don't care,what make me dislike her is her PRINCESS attitude!
In conclusion,she never satisfied with what a friend do thing for her!She demands more!Whatever good need she do,she wants pay back!She want people to know how kind she is.All the credits she take.
Well,I don't hate her,instead I thank her for teaching me a lesson.A person like her is not in my friend list..

PS:listening to Justin Bieber-Mistletoe

No comments: