A lot of things happened around me recently.Sad,happy,angry,frustrated...But mostly is all happy moment...
Let me summarize in short:
1st,getting tired being a good people,especially towards the one who live under the same roof with you.
2nd,getting more frustrated towards the fake people!The more they fake their lies,their smile,the more you get sick of it and turns out you become one of them.And this is my current status in KL.
3rd,get a chance to work at two concert recently,thanks to my bff.Earn less,but I learn a new experience!
4th,my 21st birthday celebration passed with a blast.Have tasted a ice-cream mask!WTF!present is getting less as I getting old..T^T
5th,9people same birthday in a month!Celebrate more than 3times!I'm officially broke!
6th,feel good to get drunk!When you drunk,you don't remember what you've done.
7th,short sem-TIRED!damn all the lectures and assignments!
That's all I guess..Will update soon if I'm free to do so.
PS:need to go clubbing next week to relax myself!YEAH!!XD
PPS:I finally meet my imaginary husband-Nichkhun and my imaginary mother in law-His family!lalala~
Listening to Bruno Mars-It will rain..bye~!
No comments:
Post a Comment