Thou,I still enjoy life!During my sem break,
I watched Lives of Omission,I know I'm late BUT this drama is awesome!The two main actor is damn macho!

Then,I played with my Mac,learn a lot of new function from it!XD
Ok,that's the end of my holidays!T_THere come the new sem,first of all-FOOD!
Went to Poco which situated at Sunway Giza,a shop owned by a couple,it's all about japanese food,but,there's a another Poco located at Bangsar(Google yourself).
Handmade Tofu Cake-Bestseller!
Comment:So call the bestseller but taste like hell!They combined the cheese with the tofu,the taste is weird!Even my friend who like to eat tofu,they don't really prefer it!In conclusion,not all the bestseller food taste nice,it depends on individual..
Omelete with curry
Comment:Hmm..just a normal fry nice with the curry paste from mamak stall..
Beef Katsu curry rice
Comment: I don't eat beef,according to my friend,the taste is ok.
Hamburger
Comment:I ordered the wrong one,thought is chicken,but is beef actually.The beef taste not bad.
Overall,the food is just ok,but is not worth for the price!
Tonight was suppose to go Chillis',since it's Saturday,a long queue,so we decided to go Kim Gary Hong Kong Restaurant at Midvalley!Wow,the food is awesome and 100 times better than Wong Kok!
Since this is FOC,so the taste also.....Sucks!
Hot and spicy noodles with pork chop in "Typhoon Shelter" style
Comment:Erm,taste weird,if you are a garlic lover,you might be like it.
A-mix set meal(Ham,pork,chicken with garlic paste)
Comment: You can choose the paste according to your taste-black pepper,garlic,tomato,it's nice!
E-mix set meal with black pepper
Hong Kong style baked rice with cheese pork chop
Comment:Awesome!Nice!It's not too cheesy,best combination with the pork chop!
That's all from now,chaos~!
Happy Halloween Day everyone!
PS:listening to Selena Gomez-Love you like a love song








No comments:
Post a Comment