WARNING:WOMEN BEWARE,IT'S A SENSITIVE ISSUE ABOUT YOU!DON'T READ IT UNLESS YOU'RE OPEN MINDED PERSON!
Women are mean through their reaction,their speaking.
People always say:"宁得罪小人,莫得罪女人!”
It's true!You rather offend anyone but not women!They are one kind of animal when they feel unsecured,they will attack!In other word,they are good in payback.
I would say that most of the woman are selfish,arrogant,fierce,bitchy,fake,emotional,calculative,bla bla bla etc.
Left those small percentage of women are kind,helpful..
Well,I'm in between..
Know why would I say that?It's because that nowadays I have been seeing,hearing the story of women around me.
First, the pretty women sure marry to a not so good looking aka ugly men.
Reason:It's either this guy is so damn rich and having 4-5 Lamborghini at his garage or there's a real love exist between them.(Well,the probability is 30% out of 100% perhaps?)
Second,when come to guy,any kind of guy,as long as a person with a two balls down and one penis,you will surely get attention from the girls!You will soon realized the girl has change to another person with a more aggressive attitude.Pretend to be weak,give the "5 cent face", try to get the sympathy from the guy!(Nah,I used to do that too,BUT,to my
father and brother!XD)
Third,to those so call POPULAR women,they will ignored their girlfriends and stick to those POPULAR men as well,but when they in trouble,they will come to you!They don't often mix with the chi-ed,middle class or low class people.They think they are too way high class thou~!
What I'm trying to say is
If you want to be original,then be prepare to be copied!
To women:Be a girl with a mind,a bitch with an attitude,a lady with class!
To guy:Don't expect every girl are the same,every girl is limited edition!
PS:listening to Avril Lavigne-Complicated
No comments:
Post a Comment