Pages

September 7, 2011

Difference between educated people and uneducated people

I was supposed to write about pride on this post.Then after come back from outside, I decided to write about this incident.Make me pissoff with nowadays M*lays..

No offence to any M*lays out there..Don't read it if you feel insult!

Here's the first story:
Last week,I was driving around my house area in PJ,was on the way to school.While driving,on the other hand I'm texting with my friend.As far as I concern,I didn't go over people's lane.I just stay and drive smoothly on my lane as there's a heavy traffic jam.Then suddenly a motorcyclist stop by my car and knock my window.He's giving me signal of " NO HANDPHONE" while driving.
Pardon me,ass hole!I'm driving on my lane and it's my freedom of what I'm doing in my car.You are no one to scold me.Even if I got caught by police or accident,it's my business!I have money to bribe the police and insurance to pay for my medical bill!In fact,you're the one who suppose to be blamed.You are fetching your kids to school,don't you know that your illegal turning will cause her/him to death?Selfish people like you is the main reason of increasing percentage in accident.

Second story which is happened not long ago.I was fetching my friend go to school.When reach the junction,it's actually a one way road.Here's come the car which is just turn in to the road.I almost reach the main road and the driver were about to turn in.So,who is the one suppose to reverse her car and make the other go through first?And then,there's come another motorcyclist who is also fetching his daughter back from school. He is very near to the car in front of him,when the car emergency stop,the motorcyclist almost clash into the car.Then he started to piss off and show me the signal "REVERSE LAR!" But I refused to do so.Then the motorcyclist so angry and stop by my car and scold there.I totally ignore him and drive away.

What I'm trying to say is don't you m*lays feel shameful shouting in the middle of the road where everyone on the road is looking at you and laugh at you?Do you have pride or not?Shame on you people!

This is the different between uneducated m*lays and educated m*lays.An educated one sometimes don't even bother about it,but uneducated one,they can scold tones of vulgar word in front of the public.Thanks to the people like you,Malaysia will never improved!
Congrats,you have made your people look CHEAP and LOW CLASS!

PS:listening to Simple Plan-Your love is a lie

No comments: