Pages

December 22, 2011

Guys with a sexy voice

Know why women are so in love with Bruno Mars?He is not handsome,he is not fair,he has a darker skin yet everyone love him!It's easy,because he had the voice that not every men had it.Heavy+sad!Give him a  bad lyrics and poor melody,he can manage to sing it well too~!


Heart melted when I listened to this~!T_T
(I would marry the guy if he sing this song in front of me!XD)


Anyway,I'm obsess with this guy recently-Tanner Patrick
Another youtube artist with a nice voice and good looking face!!
Another Sam Tsui!

 

Guys,
 It doesn't matter if you are ugly,at least you have a good personality.
If you don't have a good personality,it's ok because you have a good voice.
If you don't have both,I suggest you better go for surgery.
There's no point you live in this world with an ugly face,bad attitude and a horrible voice!
XD

Au revoir <3

PS:listening to Bruno Mars-It will rain!

No comments: