Pages

February 5, 2011

Not in mood..

If I would know that this new year would be that meaningless & bored,then I would rather don't want come home.Since in my family,there's no reunion for us,so I don't rush to go home and celebrate.After all this is what reunion for,right.For the past 20years,Dad never come back and celebrate new year because he has to take care of his PRECIOUS business,and now my eldest brother already married,my 2nd brother always go out,left me,mom,uncle,aunt at home.Well,don't feel sad for me since I already get used to it.This holiday is very short,tomorrow have to go back to study life liao..I don't feel any holiday mood either,lots of assignment to complete,less outings since people around me is busy with their famly gathering..and now my relatives all is forcing me to go back tomorrow early in the morning!why they even care?Ya,they did care since this is the chance to get me and my mom quarrel..
Next year,if the holiday end for three days,then I would choose to go Tioman and help my father business.At least I no need face all kinds of thing at here.

Bye Malacca~!

PS:listening to Sam Tsui-Just a dream

No comments: