You know what!!I VERY FUCKING PISS OFF TODAY!!!I have a long story to tell today...Never in my life,mark my word,NEVER,Never hate one person so deeply before!Today,he break my record!And from now on,I will boycott him from my friend's list!
This guy,let's name him A.
A is my coursemate,and for your information,our whole class dislike him!He talk to me about vagina on the 2nd week we met.He talk to me about breast cancer!Even my closer boy's friend,we didn't talk till that topic.Ok,fine.Group assignment,I was forced to enter his group.My other group members support my idea while we're discussing the assignment,he straight away show me that fucking face because no one support his idea.He bosong lor..Fine!I ignore as I don't want find any trouble.And today,he is the one call us come earlier to class to discuss the assignment.I overslept so I went there is about 15min late.And we met at mamak.I was surprise that I didn't saw him.My friend told me he went back.=.=!You call us come,you didn't discuss anything and you go home!fine..I was already on fire that time..Our class start at 11am,and when me and my friends want to enter class,he stop me and ask me fetch him go PD block(another UTAR buliding nearby) to participate the singing audition!Then I refuse,I told him class is going to start d,then,he beh paiseh lor..keep on beg me for fetching him go..Because of my soft-hearted,I fetch him go lor.And guess what happen the next second?
I GOT INTO CAR ACCIDENT!I BANG PEOPLE'S CAR!
This lady was driving in front me,while on the junction,she was about to turn left d,and I saw she turning,so I look through right side whether got car or not,and I didn't know she still there.Without any notice,BANG!!!
I bang into a HONDA CITY!this lady car only a few scratch,my front bumper fall down.WTH!!
Then together we went to police station since I need the report to claim insurance.Another piss me off place where alot of RACIST police!
Done with report and I'd been fine for RM300!!fucker!!Thanks to the KIND-HEARTED POLICE,he told me I only need to pay RM150.and he took away my report!He was not supposed to take it since I need it to claim insurance.That time I was a bit blur so I didn't notice about it.Then he is toooo KIND and call me come back on Monday to buy the report and pay money!I never know police was so desperate for the RM2!
After this incident,I thought IF I didn't fetch A,then I won't bang into people's car.IF I didn't fetch him,I won't enter the police station.IF I didn't fetch him,I won't pay for RM150 for nothing!and you know,I already spent alot of money for the last two month...Where should I find money since my dad haven't send me pocket money.
And from what I'd experience today,I learnt alot.
1st,In Malaysia's law,as long as your car bang people's car ass,you are wrong!No matter how you explain to the police!
2nd,Malaysia's car really really very very very lousy!!I bang quite harsh and the lady's car nothing.Because is HONDA!mine pulak bumper fall down.WHY?because the car is made of plastic!
3rd,if can,NEVER ENTER POLICE STATION!What my friend say was right!THEY TREAT YOU LIKE PRISONER althought or maybe you just go there pay your saman,yet they still shout at you for nothing!Police station=one bunch of uneducated person!
4th,I will never ever being that kind anymore!not to someone I only know for 1month!
Last,one last word to scold>
CIBAI LAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment