Current mood:SUCKS!
Reason:One of my bff is leaving me and pursue her study in Australia for 5years!tell me lar,how am I going to handle this kind of situation??Here's the special post I'm gonna dedicated to her..Don't feel touch ya..XD
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dear my alaq,
You know,I really hate this kind of feeling whenever people around me left me here and go somewhere far away from me where I can't even see them. I decide not to send you off at airport because I know that once I do that,I will tears non-stop.I know you will come back once a year,and that already torturing me.what to do,I'm a person full of emotion,thoughts....suka suka nangis,suka suka ketawa..But apart from it,I'm happy for you.Happy that finally you can go Australia to study,do something that you always want to do,you can find mat salleh there and flirt with them(jkjk)...haha..XD
Anyway,I not going to say those grandma story,how we met lar,this lar...What I want to say is:
1st-must always punctual whenever come to pray ya..
2nd-take care of yourself and don't eat too much..saya punya kawan yg study kat oversea punya AKIHIRNYA jadi gemuk..
3rd-I know you wouldn't do that but still I want to remind you,YOU CAN FLIRT BUT JANGAN BUAT HAL YA,I don't want one day you come back and bring a child with you...hehe..
4th-do always keep in touch with thou you were busy,at least a message will make me happy...

Dear my alaq,
You know,I really hate this kind of feeling whenever people around me left me here and go somewhere far away from me where I can't even see them. I decide not to send you off at airport because I know that once I do that,I will tears non-stop.I know you will come back once a year,and that already torturing me.what to do,I'm a person full of emotion,thoughts....suka suka nangis,suka suka ketawa..But apart from it,I'm happy for you.Happy that finally you can go Australia to study,do something that you always want to do,you can find mat salleh there and flirt with them(jkjk)...haha..XD
Anyway,I not going to say those grandma story,how we met lar,this lar...What I want to say is:
1st-must always punctual whenever come to pray ya..
2nd-take care of yourself and don't eat too much..saya punya kawan yg study kat oversea punya AKIHIRNYA jadi gemuk..
3rd-I know you wouldn't do that but still I want to remind you,YOU CAN FLIRT BUT JANGAN BUAT HAL YA,I don't want one day you come back and bring a child with you...hehe..
4th-do always keep in touch with thou you were busy,at least a message will make me happy...

1 comment:
kepada eng may fong yang amat saya sayangi juga~
maaf kerana baru kini saya teringat utk membaca blog anda....
terharu sungguh saya membaca post anda ini....
terima kasih kerana sentiasa menjadi kawan saya...
kerana anda memang sangat istimewa di dalam hati ini....
saya pasti akn sentiasa mengingati anda di dlm hati ini!!
da yes,
saya akn punctual when praying,
and of course akn mejaga berat saya yang sememangnyer sudah berat!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
saya sayang kamu!!!belajar betul2 ok!!!!
take care!!!
Post a Comment