Pages

January 17, 2011

what a delightful day ..XD

You know!I'm really piss off today!Especially early in the morning..
Today is my first day going university to study..It's suppose to be a very very happy and excited mode..
My campus located at PJ area..there's a lot of branch at there..all is under FCI(Faculty of Creative Industry)..Different branch,different major..
because is student area,so the parking is limited..So,I just parked my car nearby the cold storage there..and thanks to the MBPJ,they didn't even build the parking machine for us driver to insert syiling and get the ticket..Not like Malacca,use coupon=every problem solve!
CONCLUSION,
I'B FINE FOR RM100!!


Screw you,POLICE!!!
Look at the saman paper,it's so long..like writting an essay!Ya,I know I kena saman!
Dear police,you don't need repeated so many time in the paper,half page enough,don't you know how to recycle the paper,ASS HOLE?

argh!!Don't care lar!I'll wait till discount baru go pay..

Song to recommend this week:

G-Dragon & TOP-Knockout


>LINK<

(sad thing,this song is banned due to the lyric..But it's cool you know!enjoy~~)

G-D,G-D babe babe~!♥


PS:listening to G-D & TOP-high high..

No comments: