Finally,here is it!I've been waiting long for this day to come!haha..XD
One day before the orientation day,omg!I had a very very bad nightmare!talk to tong till 3am. While I started to fell asleep,seriously,I'm very fuck up lor!By that time already about 5am,and you know this is the time where the muslims start to pray and sing song...Worst part-the person who sing song,had a bad voice and shout like a crazy mad man!Well,I clarify first,I don't mean to insult their lyrics,in fact,I respect them!Then,when the song finish,here come the train"too too too"sound!(my house behind is train station)..Then,alarm start to ring d..T_T..
Conclusion,I DON'T SLEEP FOR 24 HOUR!FUCK!and this is really torturing..
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Orientation day,
hmm..oklor...as normal,I believe you people had gone through all this..
went back early since is not important after all..took a nap,then my bff-Ooi came and sleepover at my house..thou is really tired,but I'm happy to see her since we did not seen each other for 2months..XD
First,we went to Ikea.As you know,I'm a road idiot!Eventhough I got GPS,yet I still can lost on the road.But this is the 4th day I came,I already know how to go 1U,Ikea,The Curve,and some shoplots near my house!haha..I'm very proud of myself!
Went to IKEA,didn't manage to take pic as we are running out of time.
Then went back home and rest..After that,we went for a night swimming!haha...I ENG MAY FONG FINALLY KNOW HOW TO SWIM!
after swimming,the stomach start to play drum liao..
haha..then,we call for Domino Pizza delivery..


After clean up the mess,what we do next?
SLEEP..>.<
Conclusion,I DON'T SLEEP FOR 24 HOUR!FUCK!and this is really torturing..
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Orientation day,
hmm..oklor...as normal,I believe you people had gone through all this..
went back early since is not important after all..took a nap,then my bff-Ooi came and sleepover at my house..thou is really tired,but I'm happy to see her since we did not seen each other for 2months..XD
First,we went to Ikea.As you know,I'm a road idiot!Eventhough I got GPS,yet I still can lost on the road.But this is the 4th day I came,I already know how to go 1U,Ikea,The Curve,and some shoplots near my house!haha..I'm very proud of myself!
Went to IKEA,didn't manage to take pic as we are running out of time.
Then went back home and rest..After that,we went for a night swimming!haha...I ENG MAY FONG FINALLY KNOW HOW TO SWIM!after swimming,the stomach start to play drum liao..
haha..then,we call for Domino Pizza delivery..


After clean up the mess,what we do next?
SLEEP..>.<
PS:Listening to Hyun Bin-That Man
No comments:
Post a Comment