Pages

January 4, 2011

Hello again!

Haha...sorry for the late update..I'm kinda busy,you know?Busy shopping,busy banking,busy sleeping,busy eating and bla bla bla...Ok,before I start to write my post,
HAPY NEW YEAR,EVERYONE!
I know I'm late...
OkI had two good news to annouce!
1st,
I no longer a
MALAYSIAN PROBATIONARY DRIVER d..
I now is a driver with no more P sticker on my car mirror..you know that sticker make my car look ugly?
2nd,
I FINALLY start my study after one year long long waiting~
You can't understand how's the feeling is..
feel great,excited,and no more jealousy watching all my friend at uni..
Although I wasted one year,but I never felt regret about it.
It's my choice after all..
I chose not to follow what local uni offer me,I rather waste one year better than go so far to study something that I don't really love about it..
And now,I getting complaint and regretness from my friend entering local uni..
So,I feel happy and right about my decision!
Anyway,
hope this year will be a great year!I don't want same thing hapen again in 2010 bring to 2011..
What I hope for 2011 not much,only one
DON'T LET ME DIE SO SOON,GOD!
I'M JUST ABOUT TO ENJOY MY LIFE!


Song of the month I recommend

JYJ-Found You(Scandal OST)
Download
>LINK<

PS:listening to BJY-That Man..

No comments: