I wanted to change my handphone long long ago,I really don't like SE!I don't know why last time I choose this model and it's really sucks!as what my friend say,SE is specially design for those “SOFT"type people!I can't agree more with her!as you know,my handphone now sometimes like to play JAM-ing game with me!The screen will shut down automatically..In order to change a new phone,I have to seacrh for another to replace it!and I finally found it!is.........
BLACKBERRY CURVE 8900


I should have listen to my brother advise long ago..He allow me to change a new handphone(the current one is he buy for me) and he advise me to buy Blackberry..That time I don't really like blackberry and I know is expensive..So,I keep on force him to help me search for the touchscreen phone.He want me to think twice..So,now,without any thoughts,I COMFIRM BUYING THIS!but,I need money!!this phone cost RM1000~RM1100..I need my father pay for me half of the price..I know he will agree..so,what I need to do is WAIT!
Secondly,I need a camera badly!!I not a cam-whoring person but I like to take picture..and this I have target one..is...
Secondly,I need a camera badly!!I not a cam-whoring person but I like to take picture..and this I have target one..is...
Nikon coolpix S210


the reason I choose this camera because it is cheap!!!!compare to other nikon coolpix,I rather buying this..and is NIKON!most of the dslr is NIKON brand..so,I thought maybe buying Nikon one,the picture quality will be better..So,need money too..RM500!
Thirdly,I need a external hard disk..If I don't buy now,sooner or later my laptop will be playing LACK game with me as it's fully occupy by the DRAMA..maybe 640GB will be enough for me..teehee..So,this thing cost RM250..
Fourth,I need to change my laptop!I really can't stand for Acer laptop!Trust me,no matter what Acer model,they always and they will lack!maybe LACKING is one of their function..I want to buy VAIO,brother want to give me his friend's HP but i don't want..He is the one who told me HP brand not good and yet he want to give me!=.=!So,another RM4000!
Nevermindlor,I buy camera 1st,then follow by handphone,then only external hard disk..
Ok,done with my demands..
You know,I always love to stalk and see handsome guy!and this time,I found one!He is not only handsome,sexy voice,perfect male figure and most important~ he had a pair of pretty eyes that enough to kill people!!who else if not him..

Look familiar?yup..He is the one who play the role as Damon Salvatore in Vampire Diaries..
I guess you people did know about Vampire Diaries as you already know Twilight.. Robert Pattinson is ugly!Sorry to say that,no offend!I mean seriously,how come Ian is much more gorgeous that this Robert who play the role Edward which make his popularity increased and not Damon?why?haiz..this is call FATE!
aww....can't wait for The Vampire Diaries season 2 coming soon on September..!have to wait somemore...
PS:hope to see you in my dream,Ian Somerhalder!nights..muakks..
Thirdly,I need a external hard disk..If I don't buy now,sooner or later my laptop will be playing LACK game with me as it's fully occupy by the DRAMA..maybe 640GB will be enough for me..teehee..So,this thing cost RM250..
Fourth,I need to change my laptop!I really can't stand for Acer laptop!Trust me,no matter what Acer model,they always and they will lack!maybe LACKING is one of their function..I want to buy VAIO,brother want to give me his friend's HP but i don't want..He is the one who told me HP brand not good and yet he want to give me!=.=!So,another RM4000!
Total I need
RM5100!!!
what I need to do now is SAVING!haiz..and this is the worst thing that will never happen in my life..when I know my card got money,I will swipe it without any second thought!screw me!!so,is impossible for me to save RM5100!Nevermindlor,I buy camera 1st,then follow by handphone,then only external hard disk..
Ok,done with my demands..
You know,I always love to stalk and see handsome guy!and this time,I found one!He is not only handsome,sexy voice,perfect male figure and most important~ he had a pair of pretty eyes that enough to kill people!!who else if not him..
Ian Somerhalder

Look familiar?yup..He is the one who play the role as Damon Salvatore in Vampire Diaries..
I guess you people did know about Vampire Diaries as you already know Twilight.. Robert Pattinson is ugly!Sorry to say that,no offend!I mean seriously,how come Ian is much more gorgeous that this Robert who play the role Edward which make his popularity increased and not Damon?why?haiz..this is call FATE!
aww....can't wait for The Vampire Diaries season 2 coming soon on September..!have to wait somemore...
PS:hope to see you in my dream,Ian Somerhalder!nights..muakks..

No comments:
Post a Comment