Pages

July 18, 2010

One day,I'll been to this country-ITALY

After all I had been watching the tv show,showing the beauty of this country,their food,their spaghetti,their pizza,their historical place,their ice cream,I finally had decided that I WANT TO GO TO ITALY!!I want to go to this city named Florence,is a beautiful place..



I don't know why,this thing come across my mind and tell me that HEY,YOU MUST GO TO ITALY BEFORE YOU DIE!YOU WILL REGRET IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE IF YOU NEVER BEEN TO THIS COUNTRY!so,I told someone,I will go this country after I owe 2 credit card..you know their currency is very high!1:4.06..gosh!means 1 euro=RM4++..T_T
Next year,I will go to Korea with someone as our 21st birthday present!
End of this year,might be going Taiwan with my family!hoho....Suai Ge,I'm Coming!
And hope that I will visit Italy when I'm 25years old!If I didn't manage to achieve what I wish,anyone,PLEASE!take a knife and KILL ME!

Posso Fare!Posso Fare!Posso Fare!!(Italian language)XD

PS:currently learning Korean and Italian language at the same time..I'm too free,you know~!

1 comment:

alaq ashiqin said...

i'm goin u noe...hehe...in my second year of medical school...that is in 2012....
huu~goin to round all over the europe...
haha...(nasib baik im a sponsored student..haha)