Pages

August 9, 2010

The Vampire Diaries..

I did a crazy things today!I went to MPH..thought of just goin and have a look on some storybook..and I found this!and I bought it!First time in my life,I bought a whole series of fiction book..and is in ENGLISH!never happen in my life before as you know I prefer reading in Chinese than English..so,again,swipe my card and get scolded by my mom when I reach home..T_T


whole series is here!and it's only cost RM79.90!
AND free one limited T-shirt!
.
.
.
.
.

The cashier told me that it's suppose to buy two book of The Vampire Diaries and get one free shirt..but since I bought four,so FREE lor..they only got 10pieces of that shirt,5 black and 5 white..the shirt is cool!!Look at the shirt..
BOYS ARE WHATEVER,VAMPIRE ARE FOREVER
!!


PS:can't get off this Damon Salvatore out of my mind!damn!XD

No comments: