Pages

June 9, 2013

Sigh

I guess,I will be typing lotsa of words,complaints in this post.Lots of things,lots of stuffs,lots of thoughts that I wanted to share with you guys.Something that you may know but you don't really bother about it.So here it's goes.My new house at SS2 got break in last two weeks ago.I would call that thief smart but at the same time dumb!You smart because you choose the time when no one is at home and you break in and take your fucking slow time to steal our things.You dumb because hell on earth you stole my 5 bottle of 1.5 litre water?Seriously??Are you thirsty or what?Or do my bottle stained with gold so you steal it and thought of selling it to pawn shop?ASSHOLE!We already not in the mood and tired as we just back from work,headed to police station and all these human beings came our house at 12am to take the evidence.The point is,you take the evidence,then you told us our Malaysia technology is too SOPHISTICATED till you can't track any hand print or saliva.Great job,dude!While on the other hand,another one keep busy telling us how his son/daughter doing well in their Degree bla bla bla..Excuse me!I'm not interested in your family thing,I'm concern with my stuffs that gone missing,why you can't just listen to us and fucking carried out your duty as a police to catch the thief?USELESS!Now,two weeks has pass and yet no news about the thief case.I guess they just take it as a drama practice and basically we are the actor/actress with NO PAID.
Sigh.Next week will be the 4th week of my internship.During this three weeks,I had learnt a lot of things and basically from the book that I had read for the past few years,it did apply during my internship.
First rule,be fake.Don't reveal anything about your true self until you had watched them(colleague).First week of intern,I already can see everyone is faking their smile especially in front of the boss.The moment she left,everyone start to gossip her.Forget to mention,my boss is a lady,single and look not so young(old).You know,that typical lady boss's character best describe her.She lecture me on my second day of working.I asked her why we always bring the artist that is not so famous,she said if we do like others which bring those famous artist to Malaysia,then what's the difference between them and us?Meanwhile,she don't become the follower.She want become the leader!Do something that is unique and unexpected.Hmm...true also!
Second rule,white lies.Sometimes,you don't have to be honest.Tell some white lies that might help you to get rewards from others.No one love to hear the TRUTH.Lies can be a compliment too.I get scolded on second day because I'm too honest with the boss.At the end of the day,she throw me a lot of assignment to do.Proposal to be exact.Aiks..>.<
Now,I miss my study life.I miss how I can skip class whenever I feel lazy..But now,I'm not allow to do so..T^T
Another 10 weeks to go...Holyy!!!

PS:listening to Estranged-Linger

No comments: