You know what?I wouldn't that angry or fire till I heard something from someone that you were actually complain about me.We two been living under the same roof for the past two years.I know sometimes I can be very annoyed especially with my loudspeaker voice.You wrote on your twitter,you told your boyfriend,I know and I tried not to be loud as possible.I'm sorry for making you feel annoy.But after these two years,I thought you already get used to it and now you complaint again?Oh GOD!Too bad you complaint to the wrong person and that person came told me the truth.When the person tried to defend me by saying there's another guy who liked to shout as well,you answered back and said HIS'S SHOUT IS FOR FUN,MY SHOUT IS ANNOYING.Seriously?Are you that dry or what?Friends who know me know my voice volume is louder than normal people including you!Just because he is a guy with a penis and you said he shout is fun?And when the person answered you back and you chose to ignore just because she side me.You really an asshole bitch wei!Can't take people comment then don't try to start off the topic,you will be the one who get the shit at last!
Second thing,I don't step on your tails and so do you.Don't make me let you get the payback in the end.I know what you've did behind your boyfriend.Step on me,screw you,bitch!
A little reminder for you,play your role well as a girlfriend and stop flirting other guy in front of us.You don't want people label you as "WHORE" right?So don't do it and mind your own business!
Sincerely,
Lady M
No comments:
Post a Comment