Recently,some of my friends come and consult me about their love life.They ask whether they should broke up with their boyfriend or not and bla bla bla..Ok!Here's the thing.From the story they told me,is obviously that guy don't love you anymore.He just played with your feeling.And you people still want to stick with him.Let's say that guy cheated, if you ask me what should you do,obviously I will tell you to break up with him.At last,you didn't take my advice and get back to him.For God's sake!Then stop posting those sad quote on Twitter or Facebook!It's annoying!
And to outsiders, Don't say I'm cruel to advice people break off,this is reality!And I'm just telling the fact and analyze out the whole situation.Hello there!Don't pretend to be angel and comfort people to get back to her boyfriend,you are adding more salt on her wound!So,stop saying I'm bad!I'm just doing the right thing for the sake of my friend not to get hurt!
No comments:
Post a Comment