Pages

August 20, 2012

Lesson Learnt!

I'd never really learnt my lesson from the things that happened around me until I fall down, I get backstabbed, I get hurt, I cried, then I know I really in pain. It's been a year since I studied in UTAR, peoples, things that happened here is really not as easy as I thought at the first place. For all what I've done in the past, I should learn to be smart and alert. Till something happened recently make me totally wake up from the dream and pull me back in reality.Ya,something that I'd never thought it would happened on him neither me as as friend of him. A guy who really close to me cheated on his girlfriend. He told me that he got nothing to do with that bitch, is that bitch flirt over him. I chose to believe him. After all, is just another lie, another story that created by him to make me believe he is a loyal guy. This time, a million thanks to him that I'd learnt my lesson!Thanks to him, don't trust much on the person that you knew for one year!One year means nothing!Unless you get through all the hard time with him or her.Secondly, learn not to care much on things surrounding you even is your close friend. They are not you, they don't care or understand the way you feel. For them, is just a matter of stuff they played when they get bored.
Friend Forever this two word only exist when you with your BFFs.Because BFFs is the one that take years to build up and not easily to break.


PS:listening to Greyson Chance-Waiting outside the lines

No comments: