First,I had gain weight!!!This is one of the most unacceptable thing for me in my list!I used to have 25-inch waist,weight 45kg..Now,I don't even dare to stand on the weighing machine or used the measuring tape to measure my waist..I can't accept the fact!!
Second,I had spent alot in food!For me,this is bad!I mean I love to eat,but spent so much on it,nah~!It's not my style!Back in Malacca,I spent more on clothes,shoes etc..Food?I don't give a second thought.
It's almost six month I came to KL.Within this six month,I had tried Jogoya,Delicious,Full House,The Manhanttan Fish Market,IKEA food(they don't only sell furniture).For me,it's affordable except the Jogoya and Delicious!Worst thing,it tasted sucks and expensive!!
Let me introduce you one by one.
Delicious
Location:One Utama
Four Season Cheese
For cheese lover,you may like it BUT seriously,it is too cheesy!THINK before you order!
Guess how much it cost?
RM24++
I can't remember it's name.Perhaps you look for dry fry ham inside the menu.
I would rate it average!As the ham is as hard as the cardboard paper!
How much?RM24++
Conclusion:Me and another two friends had spent RM120++ for this meal!
Little tips:Don't go on weekdays,go on weekend because got promotion!
Full House
Location:Sunway Pyramid
Three of the drinks is nice!As usual,mine is Cappucino milkshake,other two is.....Can't remember!I think is peppermint and tea..
Dessert after the main dishes.5 pieces for only RM??..Can't remember thou but is cheap also..
Conclusion:We had spent RM80++ for it!Totally worth it!
Little tips: Go on weekdays!Is more cheap as they got the lunch promotion for RM16+ for main dish+drinks+dessert!No promotion on weekend and this explained why we spent so much on it!T_T
Jogoya
(Everyone's desire)
Is all about seafood,Haegan-Danz,what else?
I would rate average for it as the seafood is not really fresh and the Haegan Danz ice cream disappoint me as it was already melted.I accidentally took the one with alcohol in it and it taste like YAM MI JIU!(google urself if you don't know what it is)
Conclusion: I wouldn't step into this restaurant if there is no promotion!
Normal price is RM88+ per person.
IKEA
No pictures for it!BUT,the food there is nice and cheap!
Recommended: chicken wing,meatball,curry puff,bread with hotdog,muffin.
Went to IKEA just now and bought this!
Cappucino,my favourite!Anything to do with coffee is my favourite!
Nice thou,only RM4.90 and is baked in Sweden!BUT,it taste like the Marie biscuit with coffee favour..
That's all I think..
Need to back to study,3more papers to go
and then I'm
off
.
.
.
to
.
.
.
Sunway Lagoon!!
FUCK!
Next Semester,
I'm going to try
Chillis
Sakae sushi
Sushi Zanmai
TGIF
what else?
Name it,and I will go and try!
hahaha..XD
Bye~!
PS:listening to Justin Bieber-Pray
Location:One Utama
Four Season CheeseFor cheese lover,you may like it BUT seriously,it is too cheesy!THINK before you order!
Guess how much it cost?
RM24++
I can't remember it's name.Perhaps you look for dry fry ham inside the menu.I would rate it average!As the ham is as hard as the cardboard paper!
How much?RM24++
Conclusion:Me and another two friends had spent RM120++ for this meal!
Little tips:Don't go on weekdays,go on weekend because got promotion!
Full House
Location:Sunway Pyramid
Three of the drinks is nice!As usual,mine is Cappucino milkshake,other two is.....Can't remember!I think is peppermint and tea..
Dessert after the main dishes.5 pieces for only RM??..Can't remember thou but is cheap also..Conclusion:We had spent RM80++ for it!Totally worth it!
Little tips: Go on weekdays!Is more cheap as they got the lunch promotion for RM16+ for main dish+drinks+dessert!No promotion on weekend and this explained why we spent so much on it!T_T
Jogoya
(Everyone's desire)
Is all about seafood,Haegan-Danz,what else?I would rate average for it as the seafood is not really fresh and the Haegan Danz ice cream disappoint me as it was already melted.I accidentally took the one with alcohol in it and it taste like YAM MI JIU!(google urself if you don't know what it is)
Conclusion: I wouldn't step into this restaurant if there is no promotion!
Normal price is RM88+ per person.
IKEA
No pictures for it!BUT,the food there is nice and cheap!
Recommended: chicken wing,meatball,curry puff,bread with hotdog,muffin.
Went to IKEA just now and bought this!Cappucino,my favourite!Anything to do with coffee is my favourite!
Nice thou,only RM4.90 and is baked in Sweden!BUT,it taste like the Marie biscuit with coffee favour..
That's all I think..
Need to back to study,3more papers to go
and then I'm
off
.
.
.
to
.
.
.
Sunway Lagoon!!
FUCK!
Next Semester,
I'm going to try
Chillis
Sakae sushi
Sushi Zanmai
TGIF
what else?
Name it,and I will go and try!
hahaha..XD
Bye~!
PS:listening to Justin Bieber-Pray
No comments:
Post a Comment