Dear diary,
I'm not in good mood again!Emo..for nothing,I emo..Well,there's one thing that bothering me.My result is coming out this week!And eventually I don't know whether is Tuesday or Wednesday,Thursday or whatever shit is it,I just want it to come out as soon as possible.Just saw my senior posting something in Twitter saying that alot of people failed in Journalism.I'm start to worry that I might be one of them.Fuck!You know what?Is not easy to write an article where there is alot of thing you have to consider before you start to think and write.I don't want repeat the subject again!And I don't wish to fail!Gahhhhhh.....Feels sucks!This holidays is bored!Stay at home for the whole day,sitting in front of the computer screen and chasing drama,facebook-ing,twitting,downloading,aiks...I'm start to feel lazy whenever I trying to do something..Is this anything to do with my age?As you know,getting older getting lazier..This is what I always told my mom..
My dear today start his internship...hehe..XD..Wish him all the best...
Bye...
No comments:
Post a Comment