Three years of study had finally come into the end.I'm happy and sad at the same time.Happy because I'd finally go through this three years without failure of any subject. Guess God had hear my prayer.I'm happy because for all these three years I wanted to achieve at least 3.0 for my cgpa, I studied hard day and night just to make sure I score a B+ for that particular subject. Till the second last semester of final year, I give up. Is like an impossible task for me. But miracle do happen and I believe it.I get into president's list. Double happiness! Seriously, thank GOD for everything. They do see my effort ya.
I'm sad because when graduation means you no longer have to deal with study, assignments, due date, tutorials etc. In other word, I don't get to see or work with my groupmates anymore. I think I will miss them. No argument s, no gossips, I should be happy but then I don't feel any happiness there. Sigh.
Anyway, congrats to me and now is the beginning of a new path-working life!
Never really wanted to work especially I hate to go for job interview. Unless I got tonnes of money for me to spent, or else I have to work damn hars for me to get what I want. I want to buy my very own house at the age of 27, want to open a café at the age of 35, want financial freedom at the age of 40. Marriage? Shall postpone till I meet my Mr.Right. For now, I just want to fight for my career and travel to different country each year.
I'm sad because when graduation means you no longer have to deal with study, assignments, due date, tutorials etc. In other word, I don't get to see or work with my groupmates anymore. I think I will miss them. No argument s, no gossips, I should be happy but then I don't feel any happiness there. Sigh.
Anyway, congrats to me and now is the beginning of a new path-working life!
Never really wanted to work especially I hate to go for job interview. Unless I got tonnes of money for me to spent, or else I have to work damn hars for me to get what I want. I want to buy my very own house at the age of 27, want to open a café at the age of 35, want financial freedom at the age of 40. Marriage? Shall postpone till I meet my Mr.Right. For now, I just want to fight for my career and travel to different country each year.
Today I'd read an article on FB-
10 Things you will be regret if you don't do now!
1. Go for a vacation while you still young
2. Learn at least 2 different languages
3. Understand the beauty of yourself
4. Don't afraid to say " I love you"
5. Don't too concern about what others think
6. Don't continuosly support others' dream till you neglect yours
7. Contribute more to the world
8. Get more advice from your grandparents before they left the world
9. Don't spent too much time on work
10. Live in the moment
We live in this world by caring too much on what peoples say about us. So don't give a damn on these peoples and start to live our own life NOW!
This is what I always tell myself.
Till then, off to bed!
PS:listening to The Neighbourhood- Sweater Weather

No comments:
Post a Comment