I used to update my blog everyday.But now I'm just getting lady to do so.I had alot of thoughts to share, words that I can't explain, feeling that I can't express. Sometimes I wanna write in my blog, just somehow I don't feel like turning on my laptop to write on blog eventhough I online everyday, I just..being lazy..
Gahh..have to cut off this lazyness!
Well, it's going to be the end of 2013, and a new year will come after.
And I'm graduate! Half graduate as my result not yet out, I still can't assure that I will pass my moral.Thanks to my friends who keep on mention that this subject is difficult.
Still, a new long term working life is waiting for me.This time, no more part time job, is a permanent full time job! Unless I found my white horse prince and get married,or else I will be stick on the office chair from 9-5! ! God! What a life..
Ok . Short update here . It's now 4.39am and I shall on my bed now. Good night~♥
No comments:
Post a Comment