As what people always say,you work for a company as a intern,you were more likely a cheap labor.Meanwhile,you have to do alot of things.Especially when you are in event line,basically,from production till ticketing,marketing,A&P,you need to do all by yourself.As for me,I would not said when Lee Min Ho came Malaysia for his concert would be a disaster for me,but it did torture me from my mental to my soul!You know what?Organizing a concert is not same as organizing a corporate event.Artist is more important than those datuk peoples.One mistake you did,you are finish!Korean artist is not as easy as other country artist.Korean peoples are very typical Korean!Meaning,if they want something from you in a minute time,by hook or crook,you have to get them in a minute time!More than one minute,they will started to shout at you with their alien language.Towards Asian people like us who can't speak Korean but English,they don't even bother to talk to you.They can mix well with our translator as they are Korean but when come to us,they are like...you know?As what my boss said,when facing Asian,everything you say is NO from them,but for Mat Salleh,everything YES YES YES!
Back to my point,when Lee Min Ho came,well,is a good experience for me thou as I'm one of the organiser for his concert.I was so looking forward for his arrival,but the moment he step in Malaysia,there is where my nightmare begin.Everyday slept for three hours,don't have a proper meal,worked like for hell during his stay,communication consider ok as I speak a little Korean with their crew,run here and there during his exclusive interview,I'm more like participating in Running Man show than working there.I really salute with my short leg that had been exercising continuously without any break.
The worst thing during this event I think is when I already tired like hell,back to hotel just want to have a good rest and then here come my colleague snoring sound!Loud and clear!At that moment,cry no tears!T___T
Lee Min Ho,well,he is quite good looking and tall.But he can't sing.When I was busy walking around during his concert,suddenly I hear his voice is like OUT-OF-TUNE!aigoo....Whatever!I guess his fans wouldn't bother much either..And he smokes!A heavy smoker with all his crews!aiks...
Some of Korean crews is nice thou,when I at backstage to look out for them,some very funny and some quite good looking.There's a guy name David,holy shit!He looks like Park Si Hoo!My GOD!But he don't work for them,he is a intermediary person,a Korean,worked in Malaysia.
Overall,the moment the concert end is the moment my nightmare end.That night,I slept for 12 hours with no alarm!Feels good!
So to who ever wanna work at this line,please be prepare!Your life will be shorter!
PS:listening to Henry-Trap

No comments:
Post a Comment