Pages

May 5, 2013

Love is in the air~~

 






I'm kind of person that don't believe in love.I don't believe long distance relationship.I don't believe years of relationship and still counting on.I don't believe when two person in love,their love will last long even thou they'd been together for years.I don't believe that two person will loved each other till one of them had gone to heaven.I don't believe two person in love and can't live without one another.And by love,I mean girl and boy that type of relationship.But somehow,I do believe one day I will meet my Mr.Right,we might love at first sight,or our love grow from friends to lovers, or he might one of my stalker(just kidding),somehow,somewhere,sometime,I will meet him.God knows when.

One day,when I'm in love,I will make sure the love that I give to that particular person,he will receive it without any pay back.Because I believe,there's always one person have to sacrifice in order to make a relationship last forever.

And when we grow old,either me or he will leave the world.I hope I'm the one who leave first,because I don't want to suffer the pain of missing him and the memory that we once had together,become a memory that I owed by myself,alone.


PS:the above post is randomly written by the author with full of love.Simply ignore her as something went wrong in her brain.
PPS:listening to Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat-Lucky

No comments: