Pages

August 28, 2011

There's an ass hole name Z..

There's a guy out there start with a capital Z who he think he know me very well and try to correct my behavior!what the fuck he think he is..
Let me tell you this Mr.Z who think he is very perfect in everything he do.He is very ego and he very proud of it.He is such a whore and pervert,watch porn in front of girl and never shamed for it!He is dumb ass photographer where he keep on use this excuse as his inspiration to watch porn.He like to see girl's tits. Everyday,every single moment,he sit down in front of his computer and browsing through those so call ARTISTIC photo!
I'm not really dislike him until he talk bad about me in front of my bff!Fucker!
He only know me less than a year,we are course mate and he can tell everyone how I react!Ass hole!If you were that understand me, you should be a psychologist rather than an ass hole pervert photographer!
Let me tell you something,Mr Z.Do you know that the entire of our housemate aka course mate hate you so much because you are a moron?
1st,you are a rubbish.Opps..too harsh..You say you are a responsible person,you hate dirty,so you will do anything to make sure is clean.Wtf?Who is the one who always bath at midnight?Who is the one keep his underwear from the last semester and wash it on the next semester?Can you imagine how many bacterial had been collected in that pant?ewww..
2nd,when come to assignment,you are really a fucking bitch!Why?you always submit to your group leader one day before the due date.You never be a leader before and you wont understand how much the burden.All you know is to talk ass there!and the work you done, is all copy and paste.what's the point of group assignment?
3rd, you are a petty guy!My friend who first time met you,she can already tell your attitude!Whenever we have our dinner or lunch,you will only order food.You seldom order drinks.Why?because you'll take other drink without any hesitation!Shame on you seriously!Not say you are poor or what,you are just an ass hole who like to take advantage on people!
Gosh..Seriously,I feel sorry for you.You have a ugly face plus your ugly attitude..Awwh..
Anyway,you are just a pathetic beggar who always beg people for something..*pats*

I'm just a women who don't like to fight.And I got my limit.For now,I endure all the sarcasm from you.One day,you will pay back for this.And hell ya,you know right?I'm good in payback!

PS:missing home so much!listening to Avril Lavigne-what the hell

No comments: