Yeah!After three months waiting,finally I bought this heels..cost me RM119.90..Nevermind,worth it!
People out there,my blog is not dead yet.Just that I don't have any time to update.
I'm load with assignment,no time to hangover!T^T
Let me summarize what I've done last month.For the first time in my life,I went to clubbing with my course-mate!And what I afraid the most,it's actually happened!I WAS DRUNK!totally drunk!wtf!you know why?
Mist,a club situated at Bangsar,that day which is on wednesday,they are having their 2nd anniversary celebration,free alcohol(my fav)!!So we reached there about 9.30pm as the promotion started at 9.30pm and ended at 10.30pm!Unfortunately,they bluff us!By the time they opened the entrance,it was already 10.45pm!No free alcohol and you've to pay for it!So,total 16 of us open 3 botols of Black Label.As your info,you can't just drink the alcohol without mixing it with other drinks.So,the bar tender mix it with coke!I was damn thirsty that time,so in shot,I drink 4glass of it.When come to the 5th glass,I know I'm kinda dizzy d.But still,drink non-stop!End up, my two friends carried me out from the bar and drag me into the car.haha..gosh!Anyway,I'm very excited as this is my first experience entering club.

Camwhoring before entered the Mist



PS:listening to J.Lo feat Pitbull-On the floor..

No comments:
Post a Comment