Today is really a tough day..My dad admitted to hospital.Take EL from my working place.headed to Mersing,Johor Bahru..The road is complicated..Luckily for us,I have navigation function in my new hp..If not,we will get lost in the middle of the jungle..Arrived there,saw my dad,I don't know why,I almost cry out when I saw him suffering..First time in my life,I saw that "scare" expression on my dad's face..For me,he is always a strong person,he is tough enough to handle everything..But today..when my bro told me he is scare to live in that lousy hospital because got ghost..I was like..err..why I don't scare at all even I'd been told to stay to accompany my dad...All my mind thinking only one thing-I NEED A SLEEP BADLY!!So,transfer him from Mersing to Pantai Hospital Melaka..woah!great!another 5 hour journey!Fuck!
Along the journey,I was happy about something!Do you have that experience before following an ambulance?When the ambulance on the siren,my bro on the emergency light too,all the fucking car on the road have to"siam jip pi"!!haha..XD..I felt like I'm a PM..huhu~~
I'm glad that my dad is not kena stroke,is he just ate too much the"langsat"together with the seed,so its stuck inside the small intestine,so just operate and clear it off,that's all..Learn a BIO term today!!XD
I can't imagine if I lost my dad just like that,so sudden..I don't know what to do..T_T
Thank GOD again!!!
Nites--teehee~
Along the journey,I was happy about something!Do you have that experience before following an ambulance?When the ambulance on the siren,my bro on the emergency light too,all the fucking car on the road have to"siam jip pi"!!haha..XD..I felt like I'm a PM..huhu~~
I'm glad that my dad is not kena stroke,is he just ate too much the"langsat"together with the seed,so its stuck inside the small intestine,so just operate and clear it off,that's all..Learn a BIO term today!!XD
I can't imagine if I lost my dad just like that,so sudden..I don't know what to do..T_T
Thank GOD again!!!
PS:Listening to Bruno Mars-talking to the moon..
Nites--teehee~
No comments:
Post a Comment