You know what's good being a teacher?at least better than you work in service industry..
I had worked at hotel as a GSA(guest service assistant) for the past few months..and I realise that within this six months,almost everyday,especially until night time,I scolded alot of bad words!!and all these thanks to the China People who piss me off all the time!!unless I worked night shift,then I don't have to face them!Thank GOD!
I don't scold bad words frequently unless I get mad or angry..you know,I like to say MA DE whenever I'm happy or I'm telling someone's story...can't change..hehe..
and now I'm a teacher!believe or not,One week!I din scold any bad words for one week!!even when my friend calling me while I teaching,I don't scold too..because if you do so,all the students will look at you like one kind and they will start to scream:"Teacher,you scold bad word!!!!!!!no!!!!!!!"..you should see their expression,they are cute rather than over reacted!and thanks to them,I start to study..I mean I didn't touch the book or read any books for the past 6months(minus the manga part)..and if I not study now,I scared my brain will start to rust..and next year duno how to go uni d...so~~teehee...XD
and the best thing to be a teacher is student holiday,you also holiday!!!!and your holiday is with paid one..When public holiday,I get to rest..hehe...
If you worked in hotel,you must go to work too even you're sick or dying soon..
haiz..this is what life for...
at least I feeling great working in kindergarten..and I can pinch those kid's face!because they are toooooooooooooooo cute..
and thanks to this job,I get to spent my leissure time chasing my favourite drama and series,
my Damon Salvatore....hehe......
-Off to read my The Vampire Diaries book-
PS:I off again tomorrow because of the UPSR student!!listening to 王力宏-你不知道的事
I had worked at hotel as a GSA(guest service assistant) for the past few months..and I realise that within this six months,almost everyday,especially until night time,I scolded alot of bad words!!and all these thanks to the China People who piss me off all the time!!unless I worked night shift,then I don't have to face them!Thank GOD!
I don't scold bad words frequently unless I get mad or angry..you know,I like to say MA DE whenever I'm happy or I'm telling someone's story...can't change..hehe..
and now I'm a teacher!believe or not,One week!I din scold any bad words for one week!!even when my friend calling me while I teaching,I don't scold too..because if you do so,all the students will look at you like one kind and they will start to scream:"Teacher,you scold bad word!!!!!!!no!!!!!!!"..you should see their expression,they are cute rather than over reacted!and thanks to them,I start to study..I mean I didn't touch the book or read any books for the past 6months(minus the manga part)..and if I not study now,I scared my brain will start to rust..and next year duno how to go uni d...so~~teehee...XD
and the best thing to be a teacher is student holiday,you also holiday!!!!and your holiday is with paid one..When public holiday,I get to rest..hehe...
If you worked in hotel,you must go to work too even you're sick or dying soon..
haiz..this is what life for...
at least I feeling great working in kindergarten..and I can pinch those kid's face!because they are toooooooooooooooo cute..
and thanks to this job,I get to spent my leissure time chasing my favourite drama and series,
my Damon Salvatore....hehe......
-Off to read my The Vampire Diaries book-
PS:I off again tomorrow because of the UPSR student!!listening to 王力宏-你不知道的事
No comments:
Post a Comment