Pages

May 9, 2010

human human..

well...I got lots of thing to say..but I just don't know where to start and where should i end it..
WARNING!!
please don't read my post if you were a racist person..
I admit that sometime I had prejudices towards some dark skin people(you know who i mean)..no offend yeah..not because I'm chinese or what,I seriously don't like the way they acting,the way they handle matter,what make me most piss off is the way they dressing!!if you don't believe,one day,you go to Melaka Sentral,sit down there and watch the people there..they can wear a black shirt,blue skirt and green pants and walk around!wth!!come on lar,don't tell me this is fashion,I would rather naked than wearing like that..Is like a Christmas tree,don't you think so?although I don't like their wearing but it doesn't mean that I hate all the dark skin people!I don't have that kind of narrow thinking!MARK MY WORD!Recently,I told my friend that I admire one of the dark skin staff in our hotel..I admire him because he is a responsible person,I admire him because he is cool..I rephrase again,is ADMIRE,not LIKE!two different word..and they were giving me this kind of expression:"what??eh..you don't play play leh..you siao d meh?he is a *****,if you marry him,you have to wear ******,and you cant eat ****!!"wtf!!I was like..excuse me,I admire him not like him or love him yeah...can't we just be friend?I really don't understand what are they thinking..I told them,if i really like him and want marry to him,I myself will consider it too..because..if i do so...I cant eat my favourite BA GUA and BA HU d....so...people out there,can you all stop having that kind of mind not?haiz..I'm speechless..and yeah..one of my best friend,she is a dark skin people!and if I were to like a dark skin people,I don't mind what people think of me..as long as I'm happy..XD

PS:NO OFFEND TO ANYONE ELSE NEITHER WHITE SKIN NOR BLACK SKIN..YOU KNOW,I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!XD

No comments: