jiang jiang jiang jiang~~~~
a new handphone from my 2nd brother!!!as I had mentioned earlier in my post,he was randomly buying that for me...haiz..I should not bought this handphone earlier..because now I had spot a new one..Nokia 5530 Expressmusic..is touchscreen!!nevermind..
Next,will be a present from father to his daughter..
a CAR!!!!I know it's sounds crazy...father phoned me last month and told me about this thing..i was so shocked..the reason he bought for me is a bit creepy..he said since both of my brothers have their own car,i should have one too..lol!he wanted to buy a second hand kancil car for me..end up..I get a new VIVA!!one thing i don't like about this car is it cannot speed!!damn!!recently,i drove my brother's car..it's 1.6 CC..now..i have to drive 660CC..wth?>!!ah...don't care lar..doesn't mean that I will drive VIVA for my entire life..hehe..cheh~~lan ci sial..
Thirdly,a precious present from my bff,she sew this for me..i wonder she use one week or one month to finish it..lol!!here is it..i heard that this cloth is vy expensive,and ooi lik wen,i noe da price..lalala~~i will put this pillow in my car...in case i felt sleepy while waiting for traffic light to turn green..
Fourth,dolphin!!!argh!!when i saw this,i scream like hell...because,you may not know that i love dolphin so muchhhhhh.......thanx,Bel~~now,i got three dolphin d...XD
Fifth,a flip flop from my cousin..she is only 10years old,and she used her money to buy this..i'm kinda touch...T_T
(how good if this thing is dolphin~~I not a big fans of hello kitty..but since is my cousin bought it,then it doesnt matter...)
thanks to my friends who wished me..kamsahamnida..hehe..XD
thanks to my friends who wished me..kamsahamnida..hehe..XD
PS:-I wonder what will my father buy me next year..i think i want a camera..hehe..
-I will drive my new car to school next week on graduation day...yeah!!
*tired of walking whole day..off to sleep..I WILL NOT ONLINE ANYMORE UNTIL MY STPM FINISH..T_T..damn!!i cannot download my korean and hk drama d..especially my current favourite drama- You're beautiful..grrhhhh ..*
-I will drive my new car to school next week on graduation day...yeah!!
*tired of walking whole day..off to sleep..I WILL NOT ONLINE ANYMORE UNTIL MY STPM FINISH..T_T..damn!!i cannot download my korean and hk drama d..especially my current favourite drama- You're beautiful..grrhhhh ..*
No comments:
Post a Comment