This month,I watched >>

I watched this with px and yt yesterday..i know is too late to watch it,but what to do..no time..
this movie is awesome!!at the end,seven of us cry...some of them even denied and said his nose is sensitive..what a stupid excuse he told us..
best movie of the year,don't you think so??i love the part when she hold the gun and pointed to her sister..Max..
three prisoner in MNG store?I assumed...
PS:thanks to my bff and i'm sorry that i had been so sensitive....sorry,my dear..
4 comments:
LOL Watched all already too..looking forward to Where got ghost!!
Haha Its okay my dear..sometimes we need to gaduh sekali sekala to build a strong bond again..
thanks for everything that you tell me..at least you let me know how you think ad...
yaya...true oso..btw,i found alaq blog d..so many followers!!damn her!!
i LOVE -up- too
<3
hi5
yeah...is a nice movie...
Post a Comment