Pages

January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!haha….is a new year,new life,new stuff and so on..
And u know wat?i’m going to rub off my bad memory tat happened in year2008…and install a new hard drive into in…
hmm…*thinking*..about 2GB,I think tat is enuf for me..1GB for my stuff,another 1GB for my studies….bcs dis year is my stpm d!!!!!!!oh no!!!!!!!!shit…*die off*
well,1st jan 2009….is a wonderful bt sleep day…
we hang out as usual…me,yt,sw,dex,n others v celebrate at jonker street…woah~!good thing we celebrate at there,bcs there are lot of hensem guys!!haha…bt is reali crowded thr.. v cant go stage thr bcs is reali lot of human beings…so we just stand thr nearby the stage..and..while I and yiting was standing together…two guys passby..here is their convo..
Guy1:yo!!!so many ppl…vy smelly, did u smell sm1 is farting??(try to translate in chi,n u wil lol)
Guy2:ya..i smell it too..
U should hear it when dey speak in mandarin…is reali fuuny!!
Back then,around 2++,we went to mamak, and after that we went to pui hs,(tat time dex alrd drunk)..and I hate bulldog!!!!!!!!!!!argh!!!!!!
We reach pui hs around 3++in the morning..and we waited outside her hs,bcs she drunk too and probably she slept d…so,I n yt went down frm da car to hav some fresh air..
Suddenly,we hear the bulldog was barking in the middle of the night..i n yt was shocked and we look at each other..we run back to the car n close the door..bcs pui told us bfr tat although the door is close,bt the dog stil wil jump out from the door…so scary..and the ruben thought we saw ghost!!!!*lol*
So,we al stay over at pui hs..
Ok,then..back to my stuff..i stil hav two more wishes to achieve in yr 2008..
1st-I wan my family to be happy especially my mom n my bro…they two quarrel often..so I hope dis yr wil be some changes too..
2nd-I wan my frens to be happy..recently,dey are stuck in some complicated relationship..so,I hope that it wil be over soon..
That’s all for last year…this year…
1st,I wan get my license done!!!!!!i hate to wait…and its feel suck while u are waiting of someone or smth to be done..
2nd,score a good result in stpm…
3rd,secret..i oni wil tel it to my best frens.
I tink tats al…no much to achieve in 2009…
so,evyone,happy new year!!!a new year,a new life....

No comments: